When I-Gaming Forum was launched back in 2009, Scandinavia was already one of the leading regions of the world in terms of broadband internet penetration, disposable income and online gaming market penetration. What we could not foresee then was how the regulatory framework would evolve over a period of 5 years.
When we gather in April 2013 in Stockholm, Denmark will have already liberalized its online gaming market for more than a year. So what are the key findings of the first year? Will it inspire other Scandinavian countries? Is there a model to follow?
The 2013 agenda features a series of gripping panel discussions from leading industry stakeholders, and at the same time gives you a great opportunity to have your say and network with your peers.
I-Gaming Forum is celebrating its 5th birthday in 2013 and we have 5 excellent reasons why you should not miss this year's event:
Join us at the prestigious Grand Hotel of Stockholm on 10-11 April!
- Facilitate market entrance and increase your ROI by taking advantage
of regulatory developments in leading European markets
- Get a unique insight into how the market is evolving – M&A,
consolidation and funding trends
- Strengthen your market stake by understanding the latest trends
in mobile and social gaming
- Listen and be heard – Join our new conference feature and be the prophet of the market in the fishbowl
- Network, network, network – this is the place where the market meets